Sunday 8 July 2012

Chocolate brownies

Yum!
On Monday the 2nd I made some chocolate brownies. They are from Tana Ramsay's family kitchen.

Ingredients:

  • 250g unsalted butter
  • 425g golden caster sugar
  • 4 large free-range eggs, beaten
  • 65g plain flour
  • 40g cocoa powder
  • 400g plain chocolate (either chips or bar broken into small pieces)

Makes 24 brownies

My Tips
  • Try smashing up the chocolate before starting.
  • Remember to read the recipe through before you start.
My Review
I think the Chocolate Brownies were scrumptious. Anybody would like them. Sometimes you get a really big piece of chocolate when it is melted mmm. My family thought they were delicious too, Daddy gave me a 10/10 and so did Mummy and Ruby my sister. They were so scrumdiddlyumptious they were gone in about 3 days flat!!! Do you want some?

2 comments:

  1. Patricia Smith9 July 2012 at 20:16

    Wow they look amazing. Would love to try one!!

    ReplyDelete